Reserve Your Piece Of Paradise
We are thrilled you want to plan a visit! Please review the accommodation page, before booking if you haven’t already. We need to know what are your ideal travel dates and how many people (and ages) will be traveling with you?
We do not cage our dogs; therefore, they can be seen playing around the property. Our rescue dogs are very friendly and mainly located on the west end of the property– you’ll be on the east end.
However, don’t be surprised to find them roaming by your Villa – they love attention! We will provide special treats to give them, so please do not feed them people food. Unfortunately, though owned pets are not allowed, unless a service animal.
Sleeps One to Four People by Booking One Villa
- Each villa has a master bedroom, a bedroom with two twin beds (that can be put together to form a king size bed), two full bathrooms, full spacious kitchen, large wrap-around porch, high speed, AC/heat, internet, TV (Netflix) services, local and international phone lines, English and Spanish speaking staff, and a washer and dryer located in each villa
- Additional ATV and horseback riding excursions can be booked to explore our beautiful property (hiking trails are accessible by all guests)
- An overnight stay includes a light breakfast with fresh eggs and harvested honey
- If needed please inquiry to arrange pick-up from the Liberia airport
Sleeps Five to Eight people by Booking Two Villas (rate per Villa)
Rescue Day Trips Available
- Enjoy a half or full day interacting with animals and helping out as needed, this can include hiking, riding ATVs, horseback riding, or just relaxing
By staying with us you will be able to incur a partial tax write-off, typically up to 30% of what was spent. Please advise a tax advisor if necessary. And of course tipping our hard working team is alway appreciated.
To check availability and book your trip please complete this short form and we’ll be in touch very soon. We can’t wait to welcome you to Guayabo Animal Rescue.
For additional questions please inquire at info@guayaboanimalrescue.
org and again thank you for the interest in not only experiencing an amazing trip, but helping us to save lives.