Reserve Your Piece Of Paradise
We are thrilled you want to plan a visit! Please review the accommodation page, before booking if you haven’t already. We need to know what are your ideal travel dates and how many people (and ages) will be traveling with you?
We do not cage our dogs; therefore, they can be seen playing around the property. Our rescue dogs are very friendly and mainly located on the west end of the property– you’ll be on the east end.
Don’t be surprised though to find them roaming by the Villas – they love attention! Owned pets are not allowed, unless a service animal.
Sleeps One to Four People by Booking One Villa
- Each villa has a master bedroom, bedroom with two twin beds (that can be put together to form a king), two full bathrooms, full kitchen, porch, amazing views, and a washer and dryer
- Includes one hour per day on our ATVs to explore the property, as well as a 45 minute horseback ride. Note: additional time may be purchased
- Includes daily fresh eggs and our harvested honey
- We can arrange pick-up from the Liberia airport, fees average $40 per person one way
Sleeps Five to Eight people by Booking Two Villas
Rescue Day Trips Available
- Enjoy a half or full day interacting with animals and helping out as needed, this can include hiking, riding ATVs, horseback riding, or just relaxing
By staying with us you will be able to incur a partial tax reduction, typically up to 30% of what was spent. Please advise a tax advisor. And of course tipping our hard working team is always very much appreciated.
To check availability and book your trip please complete this short form and we’ll be in touch soon. We can’t wait to welcome you to Guayabo Animal Rescue. Please inquire at info@guayaboanimalrescue.
org for additional questions.